The Guest House Worsthorne welcomes leisure visitors. Ideally located as a base for walking, fell running, cycling and lots more outdoor activities being situated on the edge of the moors, also for local places of interest. We are situated in a small village with two pubs, grocery and places to eat out all within walking distance.
For our leisure visitors we offer:
- 2 minutes from walking and cycling trails
- Boot and coat drying area
- Centrally heated throughout
- Large communal lounge with large LCD TV
- Tastefully decorated, soundproofed and spacious rooms
- Plenty of on-street parking
- High quality furniture and new pocket sprung beds in all rooms
- Free WiFi
With two excellent pubs in the village, and super restaurants only a short drive or a walk away, there is great food close by.
There is plenty of free street parking, right outside the guesthouse so you can unload your luggage with ease.
The Guest House Worsthorne, Burnley, Lancashire